The tube belt conveyors by Rudnick & Enners enable the efficient transport of various bulk goods even across long distances.
Special trough design with bolted top cover across the entire haulway – therefore ideal accessibility for maintenance purposes.
Tube belt conveyor
Continuous bulk good transport – even across long distances
- Closed construction of the conveyor trough
- Also highly suitable for pellets, because very gentle on the product
- Very rigid construction, therefore large supporting widths are possible
- Efficient, economical operation due to special belt coating
- Haulways of up to 350 meters and more are possible
- Throughput rate of up to 1200 loose cubic metres/h (depending on conveying material)
|Type||Belt widt||Conveying capacity1|
|RE-RGFO 400||400 mm||up to approx. 150 loose cubic metres/h|
|RE-RGFO 500||500 mm||up to approx. 340 loose cubic metres/h|
|RE-RGFO 650||650 mm||up to approx. 500 loose cubic metres/h|
|RE-RGFO 800||800 mm||up to approx. 640 loose cubic metres/h|
|RE-RGFO 1000||1.000 mm||up to approx. 1.200 loose cubic metres/h|
1) depending on material type and moisture
Reserve is made for technical modifications!